After 30 years of neglect we successfully raised funding to "Save Elevado Road" from irreparable disintegration. Almost 100 sections of pavement completely replaced, berm repairs where needed, and a fresh surface of asphalt slurry from Vista Grande to Flametree, have given Elevado a new lease on life! Having narrowly avoided a community crisis, now is the time to plan ahead. Our Road can last another 30 years IF we implement periodic maintenance. Waiting will have two negative consequences: not only does the cost of maintenance go up, but the useful life of the road - even with "catch-up" maintenance - will quickly go down.
The "Save Elevado Road" team has been actively studying maintenance options. For the first time in our community history we are all invested in Elevado Road. The time to make this commitment is now! Click here to learn more.
- Review the Road Maintenance Program page
- Check out the Program FAQs
- Address Table / Elevado Cost Allocation List
- Sign the Pledge Agreement (NO PAYMENT DUE AT THIS TIME)
- Pay First Year Now (NOT Required if you have already signed the pledge)
Opt in to receive important updates.